Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend Update (Audio) The Weekend I Got Laid

Boy oh Boy what a weekend! I'm going to be breaking alot of girls hearts this weekend because I'm in lust I mean in like. I've been hanging out with my new future ex-girlfriend Emily and it feels just like a boy might feel who just met a really good looking baseball player with tights on and package that's showing. Listen to this one with your hands down your pants and make your privates feel special, cause you're special. It's in 2 parts b/c I spoke for 10 mins!



Foreplay
this is an audio post - click to play

The Orgasm
this is an audio post - click to play

Oh So Horny,
gregory

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like her? Does she make you happy?

Anonymous said...

you blog like a boy all facts and no feeling. If you dig her talk about the GOOD shit! Or maybe your just scared?

Gregg O'Connell said...

I am happy she is very cool :)

uhhh sorry to inform you but I am boy...I try being a girl but its just too hard to do...

Anonymous said...

The highlights of the podcasts were the menus. Seriously.



HI GREGG! LTNT :)

Anonymous said...

WhErE aRe ThE uPdAtEs?!?!?!