Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Yuppy I've Become

I'm turning into such a yuppy, trendy biotch. I'm sitting a coffeehouse waiting on getting my name called so I can play open mic tonight. Open Mics for me are more nerve racking then playing actualy gigs. I think they affect me more than gigs because it always takes me a few songs to get warmed up and feel completely comfortable. The open mics only allow you to play usually 2 songs and that for me is a warm-up. I'm waiting for Emily to get here. Ha ha I need her to watch my laptop so I can go grab my guitar which is in my car. I'm waiting......still waiting.....

The updates have been few and far between due to the fact that I actually now have a social life and I've been getting off my pale white ass and making a difference in women's lives...ha ha.

Well I'm done so keep praying and wishing for the better things in life cause they are hard to come by.

Love, Gregg

No comments: