Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Predicates & A Cookout


Holla!

Today was a fun day. Erica and I went to the flea market by our house and we got batteries & razorblades b/c they are mad cheap there and probably have already been used haha. After the flea market I took a nap and by the time I woke up I had to get ready for our show. We played at Tower Two in Ocean Beach. The place was pretty weird, we played outside to a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds who didn't seem to dig our music. We also weren't feeling it either. The music wasn't as loud as we like and there was like no energy from the crowd but we did play pretty flawlessly :P
After out show Erica's friend Val and her boyfriend Brian came to our house for a cookout. I cooked cheeseburgers & Kielbasa. Dude I did it right! The burgers had all my seasonings and the kielbasa was crispy which is just the way I like it. I think we made a good contact in Brian. He writes and records all his own electronic music and it sounds awesome. What he is going to do for us is record our acoustic album that we are dieing to get out and he'll add any necessary drums and electronic sounds via his computer. We are superexcited about this and he seems very eager to get this going as he loves to record and play music - plus it doesn't hurt that he is real down to earth dude - he's cool. he looks like a cross between Da Ali G & Rob Stone.

here are some photos from today!

big love,
gregg

No comments: