Saturday, August 13, 2005

Happy 100th Entry !!!


Hey Dudes & Girls,

Who would've thought I'd make it to 100 entries in my blog? I wouldn't have thought so b/c I have such a short attention span. My very first post was on December 15. The entries got better from there (at least I hope they did) and now its time for the:

5 best posts of the first 100!

5. So many posts on the subject of me moving back to Massachusetts "Sleepy California" This one will do nicely on that subject.

4. The new love of my life "Podcasts"

3. My last day of being 24 years old how sad "My Last Day of 24" Good read if you are in your 20's. It'll change your life for sure!

2. The day my website changed my life in San Diego forever "Corporate America" I'm just glad karma has come around to bite back.

1. My most punk rawk moment of all-time "How Freakin Punk Rawk is That" This was also my busiest day of traffic to my website as well b/c practically everyone that worked where I was at found out about my website and was reading my story!

Noteable entries that are stupid/funny:
**My first and only audio blog entry - AudioBlogger entry
**Me dancing with a half nude girrllll - A Video of me Dancing
**indie rawk dancing - The Sexiest Dancer in San Diego
**Me as a cartoon - Gregg Rawking as a Cartoon

Thanks from the bottom of my aching heart for coming and supporting the greatest place in my world. You all get 15 karma points for visiting and 7.5 points per comment! Come back for the next 100 posts!

Peaceout peeps,

gregory shane o'connell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked "questions asked and answered" (may 21, 2005)i like thoughtful ones, not nerdy podcasts entries :)

-7.5 pts for me for commenting.

Gregg O'Connell said...

you guys should a list of my top 5!
holla back girrrlll or boy..im assuming girl though