Friday, August 12, 2005

My foot Hurts...I hope it's not Cancer


Hey Phuckers!

At the end of work on Thursday the bottom of my foot near my heel started to hurt. It kinda felt like someone was stabbing me with a nice with each step I took. I was like the what the fuck could I have done to my foot while sitting on my ass all day at work. haha
So the pain persisted into the night and continued at our show that night. It's weird because when we actually played my foot didn't hurt at all - it's like I was full of adrenaline and my body was on a "natural high" cause we all know Gregg doesn't put any muthafuckin chemicals in his body. I'm cleaner than a teenage boy in summer. Well as today went on the pain has started to subside..This is a good sign and I do not think it is cancer anymore.

This is post 99!!! Post 100 is going to be a super big surprise ...My "greatest hits" so to speak on turning 100.

Couple things of note my band The Predicates first album is only $5 go freakin buy it - Dissin' Treez
My band also has t-shirts for sale on our webbie - thepredicates.com
Some new sets of photos to check out on my flickr: August 12 & August 7

ok I'm out see you at 100!

gregory shane o'connell

p.s. karma is a biotch

No comments: