Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Interview #1 with HermanTheGreat + Welcome Back to School


This is my newest creation. I am going to interview people over the phone and ask them ridiculous questions without them knowing I am actually interviewing them.

My first interview is with Mr. Dave Tuetken aka HermanTheGreat. He didn't know exactly what was going on but he was kind of catching on. We spoke about everything from laughs, to coughs to applebees to his dad!

Download my first interview here

you could be next!?!?!

A Song to all School Kids!!!
download my Welcome Back to School anthem. My buddy Zdenek and I wrote this and performed it in 2001.

gregg

2 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

oh sweet dave...it was nice talking with you. you're a great interview

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and so nice. I like to listen to that 94 times just to laugh.