Thursday, December 15, 2005

1 Year of Blogging

I've now been blogging 1 Year to the day today! My blog has gone from bland to sensational! I started a blog because I wanted a website where people could easily interact with me and here we are! You guys comment on my bullshit opinions and my awe-inspiring dancing and I leave you with a sense of hope and joy. I leave you with a feeling that the future is going to be ok and that you can always count on Gregg to get you off or at least get you really horny!

In celebration of my 1 year of blogging I will be giving away an iPod Nano to the first person who emails me...haha I'm just fucking kidding you know I can't afford a damn Nano...OK this time is for real - In celebration of my 1 year of blogging I've come up with a little cheer for anyone including cheerleaders, football players, girls, boys, men, women, gay, straight & parrots to sing along to and you have my exclusive permission to use this cheer anytime you'd like!

Download the Gregg Cheer!

Thank You to everyone that visits and everyone that finds my website off random searches like "Twisted Testicle" "Gay Hitchhikers" "40 Year Old Virgin" or any other wacky way you've found me - keep coming because I know I will keep coming! Boo-Yah!

Gregg

No comments: