Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Top 20 Photos 2005

I have no clue how those Predicates photos are now #1 and #2..could it be our fans? hmm I doubt it. Some other notable mentions in the top 20 are #6 "Rock Cock" now thats truly a punk rawk photo! My Ex-Girlfriends are definitely representing the top 20 very well! And riding #20 the prettiest tree I've ever seen...its even kind of sexy isn't it?

The Predicates Outside

#1: The Predicates Outside

Erica & I playing at Tower Two in OB

3914 views / Nobody counts The Predicates Outside as a favorite / 2 comments

The Predicates still outside

#2: The Predicates still outside

Erica & I playing at Tower Two in OB

3620 views / Nobody counts The Predicates still outside as a favorite / 0 comments

Erica's The Predicates

#3: Erica's The Predicates

Erica's homemade the predicates tshirt with backwards "e" & "d"

1937 views / 1 person counts this as a favorite / 8 comments

Erica's Wicked Smart

#4: Erica's Wicked Smart

Erica's homemade tshirt "wicked smart"

1738 views / 1 person counts this as a favorite / 5 comments

Erica ex gf

#5: Erica ex gf

i dated her from 2002-2004

1692 views / 1 person counts this as a favorite / 2 comments

80's Rock Cock

#6: 80's Rock Cock

Rockin' The Cock

1287 views / Nobody counts 80's Rock Cock as a favorite / 8 comments

Erica smiling on chinatown

#7: Erica smiling on chinatown

erica smiling for money

1099 views / Nobody counts Erica smiling on chinatown as a favorite / 0 comments

Gregg underwear model

#8: Gregg underwear model

in my boxer briefs looking sexy and BIG.

1035 views / Nobody counts Gregg underwear model as a favorite / 36 comments

boobville

#9: boobville

my friend jill from jr high is on the left with her friends showing their boobs off

998 views / 1 person counts this as a favorite / 2 comments

arizona girls and my nose

#10: arizona girls and my nose

i met these girls at open mic at blind melons.

870 views / Nobody counts arizona girls and my nose as a favorite / 0 comments

Jessie my ex gf

#11: Jessie my ex gf

i dated here from 1998-2001

750 views / Nobody counts Jessie my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

Isa my ex gf

#12: Isa my ex gf

i dated her from 1996-1998

710 views / Nobody counts Isa my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

the predicate (ERica2)

#13: the predicate (ERica2)

erica before our show at blind melons

694 views / Nobody counts the predicate (ERica2) as a favorite / 0 comments

Meg my ex gf

#14: Meg my ex gf

I dated her for 2 months in 2004

565 views / Nobody counts Meg my ex gf as a favorite / 6 comments

Erin my ex gf

#15: Erin my ex gf

i dated her for like 2 months in 2001

560 views / Nobody counts Erin my ex gf as a favorite / 2 comments

Gregg Boxer-Briefs

#16: Gregg Boxer-Briefs

in my boxer briefs looking to sex someone up

527 views / 2 people count this as a favorite / 4 comments

gregg shirtless in san diego

#17: gregg shirtless in san diego

i'm not cut and so white - killer combo!

482 views / 1 person counts this as a favorite / 7 comments

beast man

#18: beast man

a half nude zdenek

475 views / 3 people count this as a favorite / 0 comments

80's Ballerina

#19: 80's Ballerina

Wanna Dance?

474 views / Nobody counts 80's Ballerina as a favorite / 9 comments

Pretty Tree

#20: Pretty Tree

isn't this tree the most beautiful tree you've ever seen?

468 views / Nobody counts Pretty Tree as a favorite / 26 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh it great to see who like you!