Tuesday, December 27, 2005

MySpace Sluts

I usually only go on MySpace if someone messages me, leaves me a comment or if I posted a new video. Over this little Christmas break we had I decided to search the girls that lived in a 5 mile radius around my zip code. 75% or more of the girls profiles I looked at had these photos in their profile where they all have blonde hair, are hugging another one or many of their girlfriends with their cleavage busting out, their leathery tan skin shines like a new 2007 Honda Civic & they're all holding their favorite mixed drinks. These are the girls in life I LOVE to look at but AHHHHHH can't stand meeting in real life. They are such a dime a dozen especially here in San Diego. I need some East Coast Biotches that haven't turned "Californian" yet! Where ya'll at?!?!

Sleepless in San Diego,

Gregg

No comments: