Thursday, December 29, 2005

Uncreative

I haven't been feeling very creative lately hence the lack of blog entries. My mind feels lazy and unproductive. I've been filling my days with video games, naps and movies. I've barely been playing guitar and writing music has been something that seems so long ago. I have written some music in the past month but its rubbish! No Good! I need for a change to happen in my personal life. I'm pretty content with work - they pay me enough - the work is easy - the people are cool, etc...I almost feel like I'm settling into old age.

I wish I could pack up Stowie, my job, my friends, the weather & the pretty girls and bring them all back to Massachusetts. It's a lovely thought but not very reasonable, but when have I ever been reasonable?

I need a haircut. I want to dye my hair again. Maybe this weekend! I want to meet someone who fucking blows me away the way Erica and someone else did.

I'm going to bring my video camera to a New Year's party I'm going to so I'm hoping some good footage comes from that and if so I'll post it on my site.

super sized love,
gso

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sensitive, funny, cool guy... I'm sure you'll meet someone soon...

Anonymous said...

U need to get some sweet loving...

Gregg O'Connell said...

It's hard meeting girls from my house.

i need your sweet loving

Anonymous said...

Your thunder was stolen - so embrace the lighting and electrify yourself.

Gregg O'Connell said...

would sticking my fingers in the electrical socket give me the same effect?