Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006 Poem!

Now that it's 2006
you should all try to fix
your problems with a mix
of gregg o'connell & black dicks

gregg sure is the cure to all
its like shopping for girls at the mall

believe in him its all you can
he's the truest and you're a fan

he's so rich in his own life
he's steal your kids and your wife

he'll even beat you in basketball
he'll dribble left and score with your boyfriend Paul

he's got no shame and he's quite a catch
it's Gregg O'Connell you mutha fuckin Biotch!

Boo-Yah! Happy 2006!

Love,

Gregg

P.S.
Did anyone get any kisses at New Years? I didn't...I was way to cute for everyone at the party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Greg, here's a smooch

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best of everything for 2006.

Gregg O'Connell said...

and here's a little licky licky for you my sexy sweetheart.

p.s.
my name is spelled g-r-e-g-g

Anonymous said...

Happy new year GREG!

Gregg O'Connell said...

don't patronize me sweetheart! You're walking on egg shells with me!