Friday, September 23, 2005

Boy Wonder!


Hello Water and Non-Water Zodiac Signs,

This week has had lots of action! First off let me mention the site updates. I updated the links section on the right. I now have a section for videos & music. It's easier to find the videos and music now instead of searching my site - brilliant huh! I also added some advertisements to help pay for the webhosting so click on the links at the top! Boyyyyyyyy!

The Tipsy Chicks are comprised of Darlisha & Erica. They are two young fashionably loud Minnesota woman who have a talk show/music podcast. They play mostly unknown/unsigned bands from the internet & talk about everything guys and girls like from sex to booze to politics and more. Well they recently played one of my songs "I Love Gay Bars" You can download the podcast with this song on it here.

I also was recently selected as one of the final 12 out of almost 200 applicants to try out for The Mikey Show Apprentice. I went for a preliminary interview with 6 other contestants. I was chosen initially for this because I wrote a couple parody songs that Mikey ended up playing on his show. I found out today I was not chosen to be in the final 5 but it was a great boost of confidence for me to be even thought of. I also had to speak in front of a group of people and that is one of my fears and I did great and it relaxed me a bit in that category. It's weird cause I'm not nervous on stage when I sing and play music but when it comes to speeches at work or whatever I get all uptight. Am I fucked up God or normal? : )

I'm thinking of either stopping my podcast all together or doing something totally different with it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet...any ideas?

Gregg

No comments: