Friday, September 23, 2005

Videos

Download these super cool sometimes funny videos!!!

Yoshi: Mini Schnauzer Puppy

My New Job of Starring in TV Ads

How to Suck a Cock or Candy Cane

My 48 Fears

Cake in the Face

Hippy for Hipster: The True Story

How to Wash your Hair

Magic! The Amazing Hovering Leaf

Wolf Covering Danzig over a Boombox

The Loneliness of Eating a Chewy

How to Kill a Fly

Eating Harry Potter...Jelly Beans

541 Days: Gregg Finally See's His Mom

How to Sing & Play Guitar

How to Brush Your Teeth

How to Shave by Gregg O'Connell

How to Tie Your Shoes & Apply Deodorant Properly

Kung Fu Karate Dancing

Christmas Dance Video

The Schanuzer & The Schnoodle

Lip Singing/Air Guitar Playing to Def Leppard

Dancing to Cyndi Lauper

Dancing to Kanye West

Dancing to the Kaiser Chiefs

My Crib (walkthrough)

Girls Going Wild San Diego on July 4, 2005

Erica, Steve & I acting like fools

Me dancing with a half nude chick

The Kumquats (my side project)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have watch all the videos and I they are funny. You are a very very very funny person. The video of the two chicks on the beach are lame to me. Every thing else was very very very funny!!!!!!

Doing a great job!!

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks I'm glad you dug my videos..I'm quite talented aren't I? =P

Anonymous said...

Yes you are!!!!

Gregg O'Connell said...

thx i've been practicing to be talented for a long time

Anonymous said...

Insane in the membrane...Crazy insane got no brain! Your insane in the membrane!....and you do this with no drugs huh? goes to show you.

Gregg O'Connell said...

word up! cypress hill