Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Darlisha from The Tipsy Chicks


I wrote a song for my newest internet love Darlisha! Go to her website www.thetipsychicks.com.
Download their newest podcast cause she confesses her love over and over.

here is the song I wrote for her

download Darlisha song



we're all alone
its just you and me
when i hear your voice
its like your on my answering machine

daarrli iiishha
you dont know how
much i miss ya

you're from minnesota
i live in california
will you be my online girlfriend
and ill be your webcam internet boyfriend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this still gregg oconnell's website?

Anonymous said...

wow! i've never seen a chick so attractive as that darlisha! she's hot!

Gregg O'Connell said...

you were next on my list of hot young woman that need a song written about them by me! =)