Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sexy, Slim & Nano


The iPod Nano is the newest invention from Apple. They seem to have gotten rid of their iPod Mini line for this one. The iPod Nano is about as thick as a pencil & is only 3.5 inches tall. It comes with a colored screen so you can view photos and album artwork. It comes in two sizes 2gb (500 songs or 12,500 photos) $199 and 4gb (1,000 songs or 25,000 photos) $249. It also comes in two colors white and black. I was going to get one but I need to save my money so I'll wait it out a bit. I think the black one is way more sexy than the white one. The black one says to me "Once you go black you never go back to white" haha =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hii

I saw your boston rob song on myspace and forwarded it to mikey. He really REALLY loved it and wants to play it on air soon. He also asked if there was one for ashlee.

Anyway. If you are in the San Diego you should come out to the BBQ on the 10th we are having in UTC. I would like to meet you.

8175 regents road.
San Diego 92122

Doyle Park

~P1 Chris (P1 C-Dizzle on myspace.)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yeah...Black Rules!

Michelle