Monday, September 12, 2005

RIP Barney "Beezer" Lamontagne

My friend Steve's dog Barney passed away over the weekend. Barney was such a dope dog and very obdient. He lived an awesome long life. He traveled all over the USA with Steve. He lived in Colorado & Massachusetts. I met Barney about 4 years ago and when I first met him I was a little intimidated because he is so big but once you got near him you realized he was a sweet dog. He loved getting patted and being fed tons of people food. I used to love watching him eat. He'd eat a full cheeseburger in literally 3 seconds, he was a mad man! My dog Herbie absolutely loved Barney and would stay by Barney's side at all times everytime we went to visit Steve. Barney was definitely Herbie's favorite dog I've never seen Herbie get so excited to smell another dogs bozac!


RIP Barney...

Love Everbody that ever met you.

1 comment:

steve lamontagne said...

Thanks Gregg- Still hard to take- He did live a great life for a dog.