Friday, September 30, 2005

Sleeping with the Bed

Let me start off by thanking Haley, Val, Bryan & Trevor! Because of them I have a new to me bed! Sure there's probably been more sex, masturbating, eating, sucking, biting, licking, touching, hair falling, sleep over's, bodily fluids than I would like to have on a "new" bed, but I am the proud owner of a used full bed! I was sleeping on a freakin air mattress! Imagine that Gregg muthafuckin' O'Connell resting his sweet pretty head on a mattress full of air?!?!? I slept on that for approximately 9 months until I got so sick of it I couldn't stand it! For the last two months I've been sleeping on the Futon in the living room and I've actually been enjoying that. Sleeping on the futon was like sleeping on a bed of clouds compared to the evil air mattress!

I'd like to thank the air mattress for the memories...you did a good job with the air you had inside you...you tried you're hardest to stay hard but it just wasn't enough..I love you for the effort you gave and the support you tried to lend! Rest in peace little man!

here are some photos of stowie and me enjoying the new bed!

If anyone wants to sleep on my new bed just post a comment!

sleeping with the new bed,
gregg

4 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

come join me..you're officialy first on the bed with me!

i usually sleep naked so my legs can breathe =P

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute.

Can I have your dog :D

Gregg O'Connell said...

you can borrow him for a few nights if you'd like. Just let me know when and I'll FEDEX him to you!

Gregg O'Connell said...

oh God don't gross me out haha..all I need are more man juice stains on my body!