Monday, April 17, 2006

How to Tie Your Shoes & Properly Apply Deodorant (Video)

Download the Video!

2 Videos in 1!

I'm trying to get a younger demographic to come to my exciting website. So one day at work (it's the place I get a lot of my ideas) I was thinking how cool and awesome would it be if I made a video for kids, teens and maybe even some slow adults on how to tie your shoes and how to apply deodorant!

There are lots of kids that have no clue how to tie their shoes and I want to be the one to teach them how to tie them! Kids grab your favorite shoes, two hands, watch and learn!

Do you remember when you were a pre-pubecent teenager gearing up to go through the hell that is puberty and your armpits starting to smell like an Italian sub? Well I also am here to help those hormone enraged teens. I'll teach you how to apply deodorant and I even give a recommendation on what kind of deodorant to use so that their is no aluminum causing cancer in their stinky pits!

Download the Video!

The Patient Teacher,

Mr. O'Connell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the best looking armpits I've ever seen... *sigh*... Teach me a lesson, Mr. O'Connell!!

XO,
Your willing student