Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm A Maniac

As you all know I'm pretty popular on the internet. I'm one of the most interesting people you will ever meet or not meet. I recently was emailed by a friend and she told me some girls were emailing her asking about me. These girls in question are internet friends of mine. The thing is they didn't trust me/believe me as person 100%. So they knew I was friends with this one girl who has website so they emailed her and asked her questions about the validity of me as a person. They were shocked and amazed to find out that who I am online is who I am in person. They felt wrong and apologized to me and even got a little "tipsy" from the whole thought process of me being fake. They now want to get me a nice Christmas present from the Apple store and if they don't get me the new video iPod then s0meone else can - just email me guys! I'll accept presents from gay guys ok gays? I'll also accept presents form straight guys, girls, old woman, young woman, ugly, pretty, fat, skinny, tall & short.

Here's My Wishlist

Love,
Gregg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gregg, you are a sexy mofo! I don't care if you are crazy. Those stalker girls probably think you are hot. I know I do.

Gregg O'Connell said...

do you think you and I will ever be together forever?

here's to hopeful wishing!

Anonymous said...

we ill definitely be together one day. Will you wear that tight little pink shirt?

Gregg O'Connell said...

i'll wear the pink shirt to the wedding.