Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Boys & Girls! My work went nutty with Halloween today! The whole company practically dressed up and almost all departments decorated their areas! I took photos you can see here (Halloween Photos)

I haven't been trick or treating since I was 14 years old in 9th grade - yikes! That was 11 years old. I'm getting so fucking old! AHHHHHHHHHH

Be Safe and make sure to wear protection! Happy Halloween!!!

Love,
Gregg "The Goblin" O'Connell

P.S. I'm selling my

Modded Xbox with Xecutor 2.3 modchip
Looking for $200
Has on/off modchip switch so you can play xbox live
Stock hardrive (8 GB)
Mediaplayer 2.4, DVDX,
AC adapter
RCA Cables
1 official xbox controller (cord is ripped open a bit form my dog chewing on it. it works
most of the time - if it doesnt you just need to unplug it and then plug the controller back in)

Also for sale

Sony PSP System v1.5
Looking for $200
Works perfectly and has no cosmetic blemishes!
32mb Memory Card
Spiderman UMD Movie
Demo UMD Game
USB Cable
AC Adapter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny and fun photos of you at work.

Gregg O'Connell said...

yes good times had at work - you shoulda came!

Gregg O'Connell said...

no im not selling them for way more!

a psp system is $250 and comes with none of the accessories or movies...so basically my whole getup would cost $300 almost in the stores!!!

the xbox is $149 but mine is modded so u can do alot more wink wink!!!