Thursday, May 11, 2006

541 Days: Gregg Finally See's His Mom (Video)

This is an epic moment that hasn't happened in 541 days and it's been caught on video! It's almost a reality show of sorts because all of the moments in the video are "real" and "true". Watch me as I give commentary of what is going on before I see my mom. Watch the emotionally high scene of my mom and I embracing as we wrap our arms around one another never to let go again (I'm actually still holding my mom as I write things, amazing huh!)

If you can't handle sad beautiful things then turn your head when you watch this video because you will cry (maybe)!

Download the Video!

or

Stream the Video Below


6 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE TOO :(

Gregg O'Connell said...

you're amazing, best ever!

Gregg O'Connell said...

yo karen,

i did cry a little bit in that vidoe of me greeting my mom at the airport but you can't really tell.

:)

Gregg O'Connell said...

the second time is always that much sweeter!

GrandPooOfAwesome said...

That video was so incredibly cute.

Gregg O'Connell said...

did you almost cry too? thats what i am really going after