Saturday, May 13, 2006

Disneyland & Sea World

Thursday: Sea World
It's been a busy end of the week so far with even more to come! Thursday my mom, Erica & I all went to Sea World in San Diego for the day. We got there right when the park opened at 10:00 am. There actually was quite a bit of people there already. I went to Sea World before with my cousin and his friend Brian when they visited last summer. So I had already seen basically everything. The only things I didn't see were most of the shows last time. This time we saw the dolphin show, Shamu Show, Pets Rule show & I think that's it. It was a good time and I got sunburn on a cloudy day - awesome huh!

Checkout the Sea World photos!

Friday: Disneyland
We woke up at 5:30 am and left the house at 7:00 am. My mom and I picked up Emily on the way to Disneyland. Disneyland doesn't open until 9:00 am so we wanted to make sure we got their early so we could hopefully beat all the traffic on the highway and the traffic at the park. Emily said it took 2 hours to get their so I was like "ok cool we will leave at 7:00 am and get there at 9:00 am. Well first off a big shout out goes to the "Car Pool Lane" without you I would've got stuck in traffic and maybe wouldn't have got to Disney on time. Well I also want to blame the Car Pool Lane too because we arrived at Disney in 1 hour so we got there at 8:00 am. AHHHH an hour before the park opens. So to kill some time we went to get gas at Chevron
for $3.35/gallon. Then we headed over to the ATM so Emmy could get some loot. Then Burger King so get some Hot coffee. We then went back to Disneyland and parked for $10.
If you haven't been to Disneyland/Disneyworld you must go its so cool! I went to Disneyworld when I was 10 so I don't remember too much about it but Disneyland is really cool. Just walking through the towns they've created gives off such an atmosphere that it makes you forget you're in California and makes you feel like you're in this safe, fun, delicious place where everything tastes nice and everything smells wonderful. The safe pretty Disney music plays throughout the park to keep the atmosphere going even when you're in between the towns.

Checkout the Disneyland Photos!

Out of the 2 places I've gone so far Disney is way freakin' better than Sea World. It's a little more expensive but it's well worth the extra money.

I will be going to The Wild Animal Park and San Diego Zoo to finish out my tour de parks this weekend. Don't fret because I will have more photos of my adventures!

I miss you all,
gso

No comments: