Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite

The Nintendo DS Lite is a high-powered handheld video game system in a sleek folding design – loaded with features for a unique gaming experience. The color screens are now even brighter – and the lower touch screen provides a totally new way of playing and controlling games. Use the built-in wireless mode to share games, chat or even play multiplayer games on-line via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Play impressive 3-D rendered Nintendo DS games – and play all your favorite Game Boy® Advance games in single player mode. Click here for more DS Lite photos

This is my new want/need of the moment. It's one of the most sexy things I've seen since Kathy Ireland circa 1992 when she graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

It has some of the craziest mingeniousnius games in a long time. New Super Mario Bros., Brain Age, Nintendogs...you can't handle playing that many crazy ingenius games at once!!!

Basically I want one of these attractive toys so I can keep my gamer skills up to par since their are a lack of good Xbox 360 games at the moment.

So come June 11 go down to your favorite gaming store and buy one! I know I'm going to try to!

Gregg

No comments: