Saturday, May 06, 2006

Gregory Shane Rawks Hot Java

"and yeah yeah Gregg is good! yeah yeah Gregg is great! and yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah what if Gregg was one of us?" That was the song that was going around the audience at Hot Java in Carmel Mountain (San Diego) as Gregory Shane came with ammo and rifled everyone in the house down with his amazing talent and witty nature.

It was fun show for me to play cause for once there was more than just 3 people I knew in the audience. There were like over 10! Damn I sure know a lot of people here in San Diego. Even though my friends/co-workers probably didn't like my songs they still stayed for the full hour of my set and clapped like robotic monkeys on command.

So a big thanks to everyone that went to my show and paid attention to a star in the making. Sure I'm 26 but I'm a young 26! So stardom is obviously right around the corner. I'm ready to be on some Verizon Wireless commercials or be the next Carl's Jr. Model with my semi naked body all over some Ford Mustang

Below you will find a photoset of the night - enjoy it to the fullest!

View the photoset

gso

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

G Shane ROCKS! any room for a "Roadie"? Sign me up!

GMAN

Gregg O'Connell said...

yes I'm looking for roadies. if you are thin, strong, wear tight jeans and small thrift store tshirts then you're a go!

Gregg O'Connell said...

yes its a boy scout shirt. i was troop leader for the florida branch

Anonymous said...

Hand clappin' toe tappin' good times...

To call it a "performance" is an insult to both the artist Gregg O and to his legions of fans whos privlage it has been to hear him live.

Miss O'connell, if you out there, you have a son that really, really cares for you. Hopefully you can bring some of that "Massachusettes" TLC out to California with you. Also, as a side note, did it hurt having to breast feed Greggy for 10 years?!