Wednesday, June 28, 2006

#1 Herbie #2 Internet #3 Girlfriend

My baby, the love of my life, my entertainment, my library, my world, my artistic outlet, my everything has been down now for almost 24 hours! You must be asking yourself what the heck is Gregory talking about? Well what else could I be talking about! My internet is down at my house! I feel so lost.

I was forced to watch television last night. I couldn't check my email, get my news or write any blogs. I felt like I was going to die. Is internet addiction a real thing?

It's down because I transferred the name on the Cox Communications cable bill from my roommate Erica's name to my name. Well some stuff got F'd up and they shutoff everything. I called them and told them I had nothing. So they turned on the cable television but the internet didn't work. After going from normal tech support to upper level tech support I was told they needed to contact the corporate office in Atlanta. They also said it would take 24 hours for the cable modem settings to be transferred over to my name and everything to be turned on.

COX you suck! They offer good reliable service but like all cable companies are very expensive.
$130 for Cable with HBO & HD channels + cable internet! Freakin ridiculous!

I'm hoping when I get home everything will work. Thanks for being my support system boys and girls!!!

gso

5 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

you know me way too well!

Erica Ann Putis said...

That's awful that Emily is 3rd... That's just wrong...

Erica

Gregg O'Connell said...

ok...

herbie's my baby
the internet has been with me since 1996..i cant just leave her alone she's been there for me for over 10 years!!!!

Gregg O'Connell said...

people are crazy scary!

dogs and the internet are both very safe!

Gregg O'Connell said...

the stalkers are all on myspace and on my website!

the rest of the internet is completely safe!