Sunday, June 04, 2006

Honda Civic 2006

This weekend I spent over $20,000!!! yikes huh?!?!?! I finally got a new car this past Saturday. My old car was a 1998 Honda Civic EX. I drove that freakin' thing into the ground! It needed a new muffler, it stuttered as it accelerated, had 2 very noticeable dents, scratches, the automatic windows barely worked anymore, the inside had years of stains and crumbs from food (ewwww). It was just time to put her down. So I traded her in for a new Civic.

I wasn't planning on buying a car because I really didn't think any dealerships would be able to get me into a good deal. Emily earlier in the day was like we should go sit in one of those new Honda Civics. We had been seeing the new Civics everywhere and I was quite curious to go see the insides of it so as we were out we checked the internet via our verizon cellphones to find the nearest Honda dealership.

Sitting in the new Civics compared to the older bodied one is like sitting in a completely different car. Everythings digital from the speedometer to the mileage. Everything inside seems better quality. The doors have that closing sound of a higher end vehicle if you know what I mean by that. It seems much larger inside. The engine is very quiet. It's very fuel efficient (30 mpg/40 mpg). It's a really great car for the price and it won car of the year from motortrend.

I'm happy with the car. It runs awesome, it feels awesome and looks awesome! I have to admit I'm not very stoked about having a car payment but my old car was about to need some major repairs so I guess I picked my vice in buying a new car :)

View photos of my new 2006 Honda Civic!

gso

1 comment:

Gregg O'Connell said...

i love the car smell too. i wish i could recreate that smell when my car is like 3 years old!


oh thats not my thong its my tailbone