Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Last Show

My last show is this Saturday at 11:00 am. I am the first one that goes on so if you're looking for some sappy indie rawk music that'll make you wish you were me then this is the time you want to show up. I play a 45 minute set. Details are below!

This will be my very last show until I completely change my musical style. Don't miss history in the making. I'm playing all my hits "Taco Bell" Dissin' Treez" "Gay Boyfriend" "That Seems Fine"

Come a loser and leave a winner!

Singer/Songwriter Day

Dates:
Saturday, June 24
Hours:
11:00AM-9:00PM
Location:
Finish Line Stage
(Map location: D4)


For the second year, Singer/Songwriter Day will feature the talents of several local solo and duo singers and songwriters. Enjoy some great original music in a relaxed setting in our Paddock area.

San Diego County is a thriving West Coast hotbed of acoustic music, with hundreds of original singer/songwriters living and working within the county limits.

Tim Mudd, who hosts a weekly, open-mic acoustic music show at Twiggs in San Diego, will bring 12 of San Diego's finest original singer/songwriters to the Finish Line Stage to highlight both their talent and heartfelt craft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gregg! I'd go, get drunk, and heckle you in a friendly manner throughout your set, but that's kind of far for me to drive if all I'm going to do is harass you.

Just know that I'm throwing virtual fair-food at you from here, friend. :)

Christina (the other little brown girl)

Gregg O'Connell said...

Xtina,

I was waiting for you to throw tomatoes or beer bottles at me but nothing!

gso