Wednesday, June 14, 2006

L is for the way you look tonight

I've only been in love like 4 or 5 times (haha that's a lot for a 26 year old) but with each girl I fall in love with I feel like the girl is more and more of what I want. The girl I'm in love with now Emily is an incredible girl.

She is basically everything I could ever want in a girl. She's pretty, smart, sexy, interesting, caring, always there, dorky, plays my DS (Nintendogs & Brain Age), loves animals (especially Mr. Herbie), smells good, nice, awesome, easy to talk to, Asian (or as as Massachusetts people say Oriental), tells good stories about work, has a Civic, supportive and on and on and on...

I'm really happy I have her in my life. She is an amazing girl and makes me very happy.

You know you were dieing to know my love life and now you know! the baby is due in December and we're getting married January 2007. Ok haha I'm kidding no baby or marriage but we are tentatively moving in together September 2006!
Booyah!

gso

6 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks bridgee!

who's the new dude in your life?

Anonymous said...

The other men in your life will be greatly disappointed!

Gregg O'Connell said...

YA I KNOW THEY WILL BUT ITS THE RISK I'M GOING TO TAKE.

I'LL PROBABLY LOSE ALOT OF MALE FANS FORM THIS BUT AGAIN MAYBE ILL GAIN SOME NEW FILIPINO/ASIAN FANS

Anonymous said...

And maybe you'll figure out how to use that pesky caps lock key.....

Gretchen said...

You may want to leave out comments like "The girl I'm in love with now".....Makes it seem like she is just your "right now" chick.

Gregg....Turbo......So now I am on your site since it get spread around the family. Glad to see you are making a good life for yourself in SD. I am trying to go out to our SD office sometime soon. Hope we can meet up!

Gregg O'Connell said...

caps locks is for losers

Gretchen: dude that'd be awesome if you visited. we could eat tacos and drink coronas by the beach!