Thursday, June 08, 2006

California Driving

This afternoon at 2:50pm I go for my California drivers license. In California in order to transfer your license form the state you lived in before to California you must take a written test (it's the same one that gets you your learner's permit)

I studied last night with Emmy. She gave me 50 sample questions and I got all of them correct except for 3 of them. On the real test they give you 36 and you can only get like 7 wrong or something. I can't wait to get my California drivers license and get this monkey off my back.

I finally got California insurance on my car before I was using Massachusetts insurance.
I'm becoming such a grown up by getting a new car, insurance and now my California drivers license.

Gregg

2 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

THAT MEANS ALOT OF AN ANONYMOUS PERSON THANK YOU

Gregg O'Connell said...

i'm becoming a man in more ways than one if you know what i mean...