Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cunning 25 year old male seeks 20's female for XMAS Party

The title says it all!
I posted an ad on craigslist asking for a young woman to accompany me to a company Christmas party. I've received like 7 replies from females and 2 from gay guys haha! The ad is basically a joke/experiement!

One gay guy had this to say

"You're a good looking guy, what do you need to post an
ad for? Any interest in lying back and enjoying a great BJ or
handjob from a gay guy? Nothing expected in return."

Damn guys are nasty! I dunno how girls deal with them!

If you would like to attend the Christmas party with me feel free to applying to my ad
located here! Cunning 25 year old male seeks 20's female for Business XMAS Party

Sincerely

Saint Gregg

4 comments:

mkecurler said...

You're a smart dude. Hope you find a date. If not go single- you'll end up leaving with a date! Your site is funny. I grew up on the Cape.

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks my om says i'm smart too i think i'm going to start thinking i'm smart as well!

dude why'd you leave the cape for the cheese head state?

Anonymous said...

I randomly found this site by searching google and finding one of your dance videos. So now I'm randomly leaving a post.
Your photos and blog are hilarious!!
Thanks for cracking me up.

Gregg O'Connell said...

well gabs i'm glad you are now a fan of my website. i need all the fans i can get expesically beautiful ones like yourself.