Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sour Cream On Top Of Some Shaved Roast Beef

I recently was a guest on a NEW podcast called Spatcast. It's a podcast where the host of the show Erica and a guest argue/spat over something. Well our topic of discussion is kind of graphic so you probably won't want to listen to it with your mom or dad around unless they molest you or something. The topic at hand is "sexually" based so I'll leave it at that! I'm probably going to lose a lot of female fans and gain a lot of gay ones haha!


Download Directly Here
or
Subscribe in iTunes

Phat and let me know who you think won!

Gregg

3 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

I'm not gay relax big boy or fat girl....I'm as straight as a broken indian arrow!

BOOYAH!!!!

Erica Ann Putis said...

You love getting people fired up. You should be a lawyer or something... Or on a debate team.

Erica

Gregg O'Connell said...

I should be an internet lawyer who does "lawyering" from the internet and not in courtrooms