Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Casbah

Cheers!

this evening I attended the blood arm & maximo park show at the casbah.
the lead singer for the blood arm was so nuts. he sang most of the time off stage and in the crowd; kissing and hugging the audience. the headlining band maximo park was ok. the lead singer for this band seemed to try a bit too much. overall the music was pretty good and the show had a ton of energy. I met up for the first time with my new friend joy. I was searching flickr photos and some of her photos came up so I emailed her and we've been talking ever since. joy is a sweet, pretty, short, smart & articulate young woman with a major in english from UCLA. She and I seem to like alot of the same bands which is cool except for elliott smith and aimee mann =P.
here are a few photos from tonight

cheers mate!
gregg

No comments: