Sunday, June 26, 2005

top 20 photos

dude! the top 20 photos have been going crazy. there are all kinds of new photos in the top 20, and now a NEW #1 !!!

arizona girls and my nose

#1: arizona girls and my nose

i met these girls at open mic at blind melons.

226 views / Nobody counts arizona girls and my nose as a favorite / 0 comments

boobville

#2: boobville

my friend jill from jr high is on the left with her friends showing their boobs off

116 views / Nobody counts boobville as a favorite / 1 comment

arizona girls and gregg

#3: arizona girls and gregg

arizona girls and me at blind melons..they were making fun of my underwear

101 views / Nobody counts arizona girls and gregg as a favorite / 0 comments

P1010057

#4: P1010057

me giving "brian" some "love"

97 views / Nobody counts P1010057 as a favorite / 0 comments

lissa - my special friend from sd

#5: lissa - my special friend from sd

she's panamasian

95 views / Nobody counts lissa - my special friend from sd as a favorite / 0 comments

Erica ex gf

#6: Erica ex gf

i dated her from 2002-2004

94 views / Nobody counts Erica ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

Isa my ex gf

#7: Isa my ex gf

i dated her from 1996-1998

71 views / Nobody counts Isa my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

Meg my ex gf

#8: Meg my ex gf

I dated her for 2 months in 2004

60 views / Nobody counts Meg my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

Jessie my ex gf

#9: Jessie my ex gf

i dated here from 1998-2001

56 views / Nobody counts Jessie my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

Erin my ex gf

#10: Erin my ex gf

i dated her for like 2 months in 2001

53 views / Nobody counts Erin my ex gf as a favorite / 0 comments

beast man

#11: beast man

a half nude zdenek

52 views / Nobody counts beast man as a favorite / 0 comments

friends in sd

#12: friends in sd

couple boston peeps in zdenek

44 views / Nobody counts friends in sd as a favorite / 0 comments

steve @ lauries

#13: steve @ lauries

steve drinking miller lite at lauries

43 views / Nobody counts steve @ lauries as a favorite / 0 comments

erica's pretty hair

#14: erica's pretty hair

erica my ex-gf/best friend/roomate/bandmate

37 views / Nobody counts erica's pretty hair as a favorite / 0 comments

mike erica and laurie

#15: mike erica and laurie

mike erica and laurie smiling

37 views / Nobody counts mike erica and laurie as a favorite / 0 comments

steve and gregg

#16: steve and gregg

steve and me in my car after the bar in ocean beach

36 views / Nobody counts steve and gregg as a favorite / 0 comments

gregg and erica @ lauries

#17: gregg and erica @ lauries

looking like good friends

36 views / Nobody counts gregg and erica @ lauries as a favorite / 0 comments

steve lounging

#18: steve lounging

steve laying on my couch in my apartment

33 views / Nobody counts steve lounging as a favorite / 0 comments

P1010065

#19: P1010065

"brian" and I in the mountains

31 views / Nobody counts P1010065 as a favorite / 0 comments

my sis and her hubbie

#20: my sis and her hubbie

xmas time kisses

29 views / Nobody counts my sis and her hubbie as a favorite / 0 comments

No comments: