Tuesday, June 14, 2005

a million reasons

good day mate,

i went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 8:30am. i'm starting to bore myself writing in my blog (haha). My blog actually gives me a sense of meaning in this crazy world called california. california is strange. before i got here i thought it would be very laid back, liberal, hot, the most beautiful place ever & full of pretty girls. i think its just san diego but san diego seems to be very conservative, very right wing. there are alotta GW lovers and i'm not talking about george washington or genital warts. the weather is usually never ever hot..it seems to always be 65-70 degrees all year round. san diego is pretty but it doesnt knock my socks off the way new jersey might. all the pretty girls seem to only go to the gym and home. almost every girl i see at the gym that is pretty have these big fake boobs..when are they coming out with penis extentions?

i watched a reality show last night called "hells kitchen" man its kinda funny and aggravating. the head chef/host guy is such a prick. i want to tell the guy off and throw cold water all over him..to make him cold! i guess thats what makes the show so interesting is him being such a prick.

my top 5 shows right now in no order.

1. american dad
2. family guy
3. cuts
4. queer eye for the straight guy
5. the barkers

check my eyelids for holes,
gso

2 comments:

zdenek55 said...

Gregg I must say:
Please continue to blog, it keeps us other depressed lowlife's positive. It helps me smile in a sea of frowns.

please continue to mention me in you blogs, it makes me feel important.

Help me figure out this stupid blog thing, so i can update mine post pictures and give you something to read.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm so feelin' ya on the fake boobs and GW lovers... sigh. Well, at least there seems to be a break in the "June gloom" weather the past few days.

BTW, might I suggest "Blow Out" on Bravo! You're gonna love, love, love Jonathan Antin! And ermm... to plug my latest site creation, devoted to his words of wisdom:
htttp://jonathansblowout.com :P

-joy