Friday, June 17, 2005

they don't love you like i love you

hello xylitol fans,

download ted leo's cover of "since you've been gone" by kelly clarkson, also mixed into the song is maps by yeah yeah yeahs - ted leo - since you've been gone
(courtesy of http://a.wholelottanothing.org)

i won't find out until monday if i have a job or not, they say i am the frontrunner right now.

steve gets here this sunday @ 5pm he said. he may stay in LA for the night but if he doesnt we will for sure be hanging out and kissing and stuff wink wink! haha

i've been adding a few new features over the past few days to my webbie...i added some ads so whenever you visit my site be sure to give the ads a click so i can make some loot. below the ads on the right hand side i put 3 random photos that will change everytime you visit/refresh my website from my photos page. last but not least i've added my videos. my buddy zdenek's videos are the funniest - he may well be the funniest person i've ever had in my life.

i was thinking of starting a project called the 365 faces of gregg. the idea is to take 1 photo every day for 365 days straight and post them everyday or almost everyday on my website and compare the aging process/weight gain/loss...awesome idea huh? i'll then sell it as a book of photos at borders!

living in your letters,
gregory shane o'connell

No comments: