Sunday, June 26, 2005

my first podcast

hi sailors and seamen,

i am going to copy the rest of the world and start my own podcast.
what is a podcast you ask well here is a definition
"Podcasting" is making audio files (most commonly in MP3 format) available online in a way that allows software to automatically download the files for listening at the user's convenience.

download it and put it on your mp3 players or listen to it from the comfort of your pc.
podcast 6/26/05 - electropop mix

here is the tracklist
1. kings of convenience - i'd rather dance
2. brazilian girls - don't stop
3. her space holiday - sleepy california
4. flaming lips - ego tripping (remix)
5. daft punk - technologic
6. the postal service - the district sleeps alone (remix)

vote for my show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! That was super cool. We really have similar tastes in music. I loved that Postal Service remix. :)

Gregg O'Connell said...

sweeeet!
i can't wait for your next "food" podcast.

gregg

Anonymous said...

Hey man I stumbled across your Podcast on some random website and can honestly say it's awesome.

I listen to a lot of those bands already, but it was a really great mix. I have a feeling I'll be listening for a while.


Can you recommend any other good Podcasts? All the other one's I've come across so far pretty much suck. Just reply here or email me at petebrost@gmail.com if you would be so kind.


Thank you much sir,
- Peter.