Monday, June 27, 2005

you knew me

something i just wrote yesterday about a girl i used to date, and no its not about erica. i think we all kinda know who its about.

you left me in with my laundry
and you said some things that didnt make me happy
so we moved on out of this country
without our families

i made you a cd
with all of my favorite mp3's
you knew me ya you knew me
but you dont know me

we got something
and its wrong
and it breaks up all our love

and it makes me so much better
than when i was by myself
now im leaving now im leaving

i have to make an appointment
to see you doesnt that seem strange
we talk some, we write some
but we are none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gregory that really hit home. I know i've blown you off some, but i hadn't realized how deeply hurt you were. I know I complain about appointments, and such, but now I realize it is time to focus on you. True, true I am married but my spouse can wait. On the other hand you should have known what you were getting into, I always told you my spouse would be first. Thanks anyway for writing about me, it is sweet!


love me