Wednesday, June 01, 2005

get your hands off of my woman

dear my babies mamas mama,

i worked like a soldier in the cotton fields today. the work was nice and i burned like a really white irish man only could. today at the gym i did 15 mins/1 mile on the treadmill - 13 mins on the bike - weights....i weighed myself and i came in at 175 lbs...i'm looking to get down to 135 lbs so that i look really healthy.

facts and figures
*my mom calls me way too much on her new cellphone
*my sisters son evan turned 2
*beauty & the geek - is my new reality show i watch on the wb
*i'm watching "closer" @ lunchtime so far so sexly good - my friend says "good witty banter"
*steve is coming to san diego from june 21-july 6
*i went to the san diego zoo with my make pretend girlfriend (photos will be up this week or next)
*more people keep saying i look better with short hair - rather than my rawk star long hair i had

check ya later man,
gregg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should be on the show "beauty & the geek"....xoxo