Sunday, July 09, 2006

150 days

Em and I are chugging along. We've been together now for 150 days or 5 months. After a very romantic night of watching bloodied up UFC fighters try to destroy one another Emily asked me to marry her? At first my mouth dropped and I sat there shocked as tears began streaming from my eyes. I could hear the bugs outside chirping, the smell of marijuana next door to me, the airplanes whizzing by overhead & the feeling of my dogs tongue licking my hand. It's as if right when she asked me to marry her every sense I have was intensified by 400%. I was in a state of mental bliss and sensual bliss.

Ok so she didn't asked me to marry her but we did watch a UFC fight and we really have been dating for 150 days. She did do something very fucking sweet. She gave me a page of something I like more than anything, More than sex, candy & smelling. She gave me a page of coupons for massages from her. I'd pick a good massage over good sex anyday. Crazy you say? No way sex only massages your danger zone. A massage works fixes your back, ankles, legs, arms, hands, neck, butt, etc...

Can we make it another 150 days? Only Jesus Christ/God/Allah/Moses/& Elizabeth Baron know for sure!

gso

5 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

are you talking about my testicles?

Anonymous said...

I thought you only had one?.......

Gregg O'Connell said...

i've got two. one of them did get twisted when i was 13 though!

too much playing with myself i guess!

Gregg O'Connell said...

life ain't right girrrlll

Gregg O'Connell said...

no its not a prison sentence. its been like eating chocolate cake everyday!