Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No Vegas For you!

It officially official no Las Vegas for me this month. Remember a while back (Goin to Vegas...) when I said I was going to go to the Dashboard Confessional/Ben Lee concert @ The House of Blues in Las Vegas in July? Well after purchasing a car, going out to eat to many times & visiting Target alot I am very very broke! So Em & I have had to cancel our little excursion to Vegas.

I'll make it to Vegas one day probably. I have been playing the lottery so I am expecting to win millions very soon! Once that happens I am buying a RV and traveling around the USA with Herbie and Em. I'll visit my beloved Massachusetts, my brother in Tennessee & sister in Connecticut. Money really does solve everything huh?!?!?

I am selling the Dashboard Confessional/Ben Lee tix on Ebay!


God bless your wicked souls!
gso

3 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

i know it sucks! I blame my money situation on the government. If they didn't take any taxes from me I'd have alot more money than i do!

Gregg O'Connell said...

5 months?

Gregg O'Connell said...

i'm planning a trip to downtown point loma for burritos for us :)