Monday, July 31, 2006

Fatter but Happier

I've always gained and lost wait my entire adult life. I fluctuate from 170-200 with ease. 170 is definitely my fighting weight. I haven't had any fights but 170 is a weight that definitely maximizes my sexy.

I never really worked out when I lived in Massachusetts. The most exercise I would get would be walking the dogs or humping the bed at night. It wasn't until I moved to San Diego and saw the beautiful bodies and felt the beautiful weather that I was motivated to work out. It's like summer everyday of the year here so it's hard to not feel like doing something that's active.

I joined 24 hour fitness and in my hey day of California living I was going to the gym 6 days a week and not eating fast food. I was at my lowest weight of about 167 lbs. I was sexy, hairless, danced like Lance Bass & was a Rawk God!

After doing the gym thing for like 6 months straight. I started getting bored like I do with most things that aren't my dog, the internet, video games & music. I went into a state of laying around the house, watching reality TV & eating Doritos, drinking soda, eating fast food & oh yeah I met Emily :)

Emily is awesome she totally supports anything I do and she also some very BAD EATING HABITS like me. She loves all the same bad food I do: burgers, pizza, pasta, subs, fries, etc...
We must be the king & queen of eating unhealthy. The thing is she can eat this crap and not gain a pound. Her little Filipino body can taking a beating and still look like it did when she got off the boat. As for me put a 12 inch hot dog in my mouth and I'm all excited I mean fat. :P
White people's gene's suck compared to Asians. We die earlier, we age quicker & we gain weight easier. Asians are God's perfectly created little bodies.

These days I'm running almost 2 miles a day, then walking the dogs after. I'm trying to cut down on soda, fast food & chips. I'm fatter but I'm more happy.

gso

1 comment:

Gregg O'Connell said...

that's so punk rock of you to call me emo!