Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MP3Tunes

MP3Tunes.com is one of the coolest most needed internet services/programs out there. What it does is backup your entire digital music collection on their website. There are no space restrictions. You get your own login and password so you can access your backed up music anytime from any computer that has access to the internet. So if I go to visit my mom in Massachusetts I can listen to my entire music collection on her computer. If my computer dies and I lose all my music with just one click of the mouse I can redownload all of it again. Some people on the service have over 50,000 songs backed up on the service.

To listen to your music on any internet connected computer you just go to mp3tunes.com and login. You don't need to download anything to listen just use your internet browser.

This service is awesome if you like listening to your music everywhere you go. It's also a great way to get your music back on your computer if you lose it. It's also a good way to share your music with friends if they want a copy of anything in your music collection. Just give them your login and password and they're good to go.

  • YOUR ENTIRE MUSIC COLLECTION ONLINE
  • Take advantage of unlimited storage and backup your entire music collection online by syncing to an Oboe Premium Locker!
  • Stream your music directly to popular media players including iTunes and Winamp with an Oboe Free or Oboe Premium Locker!
  • Webload and Sideload free music on the net directly into your Oboe Free or Oboe Premium Locker.
  • Oboe Sync, required for backing up and syncing your music is free with an Oboe Premium Locker, and is compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux.
  • Oboe Locker works with most web browsers on Microsoft Windows, Mac or Linux computers.
  • MP3, MP4, M4A, M4P, AAC, WMA, OGG, AIF, AIFF and MIDI files are compatible with an Oboe Locker.
Join up! it's wicked cool!

gso

10 comments:

Bobby said...

And it's 40 bucks a year.

Gregg O'Connell said...

you're very smart bobby :)

Bobby said...

Not as smart as you Gregg :)

Gregg O'Connell said...

bobby how'd you find my website?

Bobby said...

I found your website on a message board. So be specefic, it was the message board at mystupidmouth.com, which is a John Mayer fan collective. I believe someone had posted about your deodorant video, and how amusing it was. And I was amused.

I'm about to graduate college and move cross country from Michigan to Arizona, so I can relate with you a bit. And quite franky sir, you're hillarious.

So yeah, thats how I found your website.

Peace,
Bobby

Gregg O'Connell said...

rawk on thats awesome!

dude are you going to come visit me when you move to AZ? I live in nearby San Diego!

you can buy us subway and we'll discuss our favorite states!

Bobby said...

As if you even have to question it! Six inch turkey and ham please!

San Diego is quite possibly the most amazing place on earth. I was there two years ago for Independence Day and can't wait to go back. Could never live there though, too expensive.

Gregg O'Connell said...

the weather is so nice here you can live on the streets. living on the streets is FREE!

i like the cold cut trio and a plain turkey with american cheese from subway.

Bobby said...

You're making me hungry Gregg!

Gregg O'Connell said...

bobby shoot me an email
gregg@greggoconnell.com