Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Eating Harry Potter...Jelly Beans (Video)

I thought I was an original. Until I searched You Tube. There are a page of people eating Harry Potter Jelly Beans. I guess my claim to fame on eating them is I am older than anyone that's done it so far!

The Harry Potter Jelly Beans if you don't know have some of the weirdest most disgusting flavors known to man. Boogers, soap, earthworm, dirt, grass, sardine, vomit, etc..

I video taped myself eating 6 of the most disgusting flavors. You get to watch my expression as I eat each mouthwatering jelly bean. As a bonus there is some kickass music in the background. You may know what it is at least I hope you do!

Enjoy watching my newest video

Download
Eating Harry Potter...Jelly Beans

or

Stream it




gso

5 comments:

zdenek55 said...

bro thats a phat ass video, let me use ur account, so's i can send u my opera video! done!

Gregg O'Connell said...

zdenek: bro I'm glad you know entertainment when you watch it because eating jelly beans on video is fun!

Bridget: Damnnnnn Bridgee buy our DVD then since you love us!

Gregg O'Connell said...

the filipinos know how to drop them 'bows

Gretchen said...

Thats a freakin riot!!! I love your creativity.

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks cuz :)

I do it all for the fans!