Saturday, July 29, 2006

Girlfriend's in Hawaii: Time to Party?

I always get myself into these predicaments where I hangout with my girlfriend so much that I kind of lose touch with my friends. I always do it but don't get me wrong I have a lot of fun with Emily.

Emily is in Hawaii for 10 days for her cousins wedding. This leaves me with 10 days of unadulterated fun right? Well not so much b/c Emily has been my fun for the last 5 months! So I need to RE-LEARN how to be a person again :). For next 10 days I have no one to go to dinner with, movies (thanks but no thanks Bill Miami Vice Sucks!), have naked fun with or any of that stuff!

I'm stuck with myself as my enjoyment. So basically I've been playing video games, sweating on the couch, sweating in my bedroom, running @ night with Herbie, walking Herbie & Stowie & going to work.

I should join some club while she is gone. If I joined a club it would be something totally stupid and nerdy like "Mini-Schnauzer Dog Club of Point Loma" actually! I should start that club. It would probably only consist of Herbie & I but you never know. Maybe Erica would join too since her dog Stowie is half Mini-Schnauzer!

Tomorrow's activities will kill some of the boredom: Seth's birthday cookout in Mission Beach!

with much admiration & support,
gso

No comments: