Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Smell Like Glue

I don't smell like glue 24/7 but I guess do when I sweat according to Emily. I can kind of see it well smell the relation of my summertime sweat to glue. The thing is no one ever before Emily said I smell like glue when I sweat.

Is it natural to smell like glue? I looked up the origins of glue and here is what Wikipedia says;
"Historically, glue only refers to protein colloids prepared from animal tissues. The meaning has been extended to any type of glue-like substances that are used to attach one material to another."
Animal tissue? I smell like pieces of animal?!?! haha that's Fuckin' gross!

The summertime swetas me up big time with its warm days & hot strong sun. I can go from taking a cold shower (to kill my erection obviously) to instantly beginning to sweat 5 minutes later. I can mask my armpits with deodorant. As for the rest of my body I only occasionally use cologne (Happy by Clinque) so the glue smell comes off my glistening hot drenched sweaty body. I guess I could get Axe which is a body deodorant spray but it smells like a rip off cologne or musky. Who wants to smell like musk ewwww that's old man smell and I'm only 26. I might as well start using Old Spice as my cologne & Brut as my aftershave.

I'll just wait for the summer to be over. Hell its not so bad its only 55 more days of smelling like glue.

Here's to a Sucker Free Sunday,
gso

No comments: