Monday, November 06, 2006

I Need Change on Register 4...Change on Register 4!!!

Belly aches balloon like marigolds in the spring. So who is that guy the cashier calls when she needs more change?!?! He seemingly comes from out of nowhere with a wad of cash that could make a bum drunk for weeks!

The guy to me seems like he is coming from just stocking the shelves but he must not be because he has this huge pile of money. Obviously some dude stocking the pampers in aisle 5 isn't going to have a stack of 1's and 5's in his pocket waiting for the next middle aged cashier to call him over for change.

The guy must have a secret room in the back where he sits. He's probably watching the people dancing in th aisles via the security cameras. I know I've had my fair share of singing and dancing in stores.

I can only imagine what the "guy" has seen, from people making out to fighting to stealing to people dying? I mean what else could he actually be doing wherever he is coming from? He's surely not setting up the schedule for next weeks big sale for his entire shift.

So to my man who gives the fugly's their change I salute you with a fist to a fist. You calm the customer with your 1's, 5's & 10's and run to the register leaving us with a nice cool breeze.
Keep up the good work my man!

gso

P.S. Who is this man?!?!?!

5 comments:

Erica Ann Putis said...

MOD - Manager on Duty. Nice..... That could be a dream for you to strive for someday.

Gregg O'Connell said...

MOD sounds really cool

HOD Herbie on Duty

HOB House of Blues

Julianne B said...

HNIC = hockey night in canada.. i love hockey

Erica Ann Putis said...

Herbie would make a good manager.

Gregg O'Connell said...

Herbie has great leadership qualities and definitely is sensitive