Thursday, November 02, 2006

Chick-Fil-A (Review)

Today Emily & I visited the grand opening of the newest and now the busiest fast food chain in San Diego / Point Loma, Chick-Fil-A. I don't think I've ever been to a grand opening of a restaurant before? I kind of felt like a dweeb being one of the first people to check out the newest Chick-Fil-A. The first 100 customers today at the Point Loma Chick-Fil-A get a free chicken sandwich every day for a year! That's 52 chicken sandwiches!

The customer service was pretty nuts. We walked through the door and the place is packed with employees. There are door greeters saying "Hello welcome to Chick-Fil-A" then you have the guys in suits overlooking everything. Every single one of the registers had at least one employee at it. Most had 2 employees at them. They actually brought people that work at other Chick-Fil-A's to the Point Loma one to make sure everything ran smoothly. It's too bad I can't get some customer service for greggoconnell.com to help me out with the legions of fans I have. It's hard keeping each and everyone of my married with kids 30 year old females happy. There's only so many times I can write about things that I hate, scare me or things that I like!

In-And-Out is better tasting. Would I go back to Chick-Fil-A again? Yes! I want to try the charbroiled chicken wrap and breakfast! As we were walking out the door they handed each person a FREE coupon for any breakfast item!

It's too bad I don't have coupons for my website. I could give free virtual 2 minute massages or advice on relationships.

9 comments:

dc1904 said...

Let me be the 1 millionth person to say this: Gregg, You luv free shit and coupons and waiting in line to be the 1st of anything.

If new restrooms opened at LPL, you would be in line to be the first dude on the toilet!

Then you'd come out with the biggest little kid smile on ur face. :)

Gregg O'Connell said...

you shoulda seen me with that hooker last night that was giving away freebies!

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks Emily. It's nice to have compliments on my blog rather than the constant blasting I take from the "others"

sincerely
the hippest schnauzer owner
gso

Anonymous said...

I miss In-And-Out =( Overnight me some please.

Gregg O'Connell said...

i miss you kevin!

send me a Wii and we got a deal!

Gregg O'Connell said...

Ya I like a little face juice but not the kind the captain is talking about

Travis said...

Chick fil-a is an institution in the south. It's like waffle house and illetracy.

it's everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Love it when people make fun of the south and cannot spell themselves.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illiteracy

He is correct that they are everywhere in the south though. If you ever come to NC, we have one right near my house.

Gregg O'Connell said...

yea they are ok..i was expecting heaven and i got Earth...you knows its good and all but its not perfect!