Thursday, January 18, 2007

How Well Do You Know Me?

With the fall of the Roman Empire came the internet. Now not only do people that live thousands of miles away get to know me on a virtually personal level. They also get to meet other like minded individuals. From coast to coast, from the Carolinas to the Red Wood Forest, to the Gulf Stream Waters, To the New York Islands...This internet was made for you and me!

Now try and see how well you know me! The person with the highest score gets one of my guitar picks signed by me!

How Well Do you know greggoconnell.com



Take my quiz!


Take This Quiz | See Scores | Make Own Quiz

13 comments:

Erica Ann Putis said...

I want to give away some of the answers... That's wrong, huh??

Julianne B said...

I only got one right and it was a total fluke

Anonymous said...

Wow to think I could tie Emily for first place!!!!

Gregg O'Connell said...

emily: questions 4 and 7 are correct..you're just mad you didn't get 100% :P

Todd: I'm impressed especially since we haven't seen each other in over 2 years....you must have good reading comprehension!

Anonymous said...

Even worse...I beat Emily!

Gregg O'Connell said...

bill: which one did you get wrong? I'm very impressed and it's looking unless someone gets a perfect score than you'll be getting that autographed guitar pick!

Anonymous said...

I suck at this game...but if it makes you feel better, I dont pay attention to anyone...its not just you.

Gregg O'Connell said...

emily: Bill has always been kind of creepy/scary...

punky: I'm not surprised by your score, you are from Worcester! hehe :P

dirty said...

How does one twist his testicle?

Gregg O'Connell said...

dirty: with a wrench, screwdriver and a dirty magazine

dirty said...

Impressive.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do too well (3/10). But I'm new to greggoconnell.com so I have an excuse

Gregg O'Connell said...

xtina: that's good for only knowing me for 3 months! After 10 months you'll get all of them right!

QofD: is that a compliment or a put down? Nick Lachey is a hottie!