Tuesday, January 09, 2007

10 Reasons I Have A Blog

1. I like to make fun of myself. There's nothing more gratifying to me, than taking "sexy photos" of myself just to get you kids get a little chuckle or a "that's nasty".

2. It's an artistic outlet for me. I get to be anything I want on this blog. I can be serious, dumb, musical, videoical, photocal (I made the last 2 words up I Think) & sexy. No one can stop me from being anything, except my own conscience. I am beautiful in every single way, no words can't bring me down! oh no no no no!

3. If I get pissed off at someone or something I can write about it. I like nothing more than having "Blog Wars" with other bloggers. It's good for the soul! Plus it makes you look really tough fighting with girls.

4. I get to virtually meet a lot of cool people from all over the internet. If I didn't have a blog I would've never gotten to know DirtyLaundry, RockStarMommy, Punky, PinkbeltRAGE, Dan, Julianne B, Q of D & More! I'm trying to arrange a meeting with RSM, that would be the highlight of my blogging career!

5. I love getting comments! When I get one it makes me feel like a 14 year old girl getting Myspace messages from a 34 year old guy in another state. It makes me feel special! The big pay off is when it's someone that found my site randomly or heard from a friend about it. That's like actually getting to sleep with the 34 year old guy from another state. Not getting comments is like the 34 year old guy getting charged with statutory rape after he slept with me :(

6. Getting paid by having Google Adsense on my blog. OK, so I have had the ads up for a year and I've only accumulated $27, but with every click it brings me closer to their $100 pay out!

7. Getting voicemails left on my comment line (619) 377-0593. It's not a big deal if I haven't had a new voicemail in two months. I still love checking it everyday in hopes that some kid with nothing better to do will leave me a message so I can post it on my website! God bless you Alexander Graham Bell!

8. I love tracking my blogs traffic. I get to see how many hits I got for the day, where my visitors live, how they found my site & more. You may think you're only watching me but little do you know I'm really watching you too! mu ha ha ha ha! cough cough...

9. It's a challenge for me to write in my blog 5 times a week. I don't really challenge myself anywhere in my life except for my blog. It's actually pretty difficult coming up with things to write about day in and day out. I know sometimes I write about stupid shit and my vocabulary & grammar are like a kid from Somalia trying to learn English, but I have a good time writing!

10. And the last reason I have a blog is I'm trying to be famous. Being a rockstar hasn't paned out yet so I'm hoping be a famous blogger. I figure right now I'm only a C-list Bloglebrity
but I'm going to keep on writing, recording videos & taking raunchy photos all in a bid to take over the blogging world and become an A-list Bloglebrity!

Thanks for you time,
gso.

13 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

erica: I love just being next to a fake breasted woman!

dirty: please have him call me. it would really be the highlight of my life

Gregg O'Connell said...

dirty: anything he wants

Anonymous said...

Here's a comment to make you feel like a 14 year old girl.

Next time I go to Niagara Falls (which is close to Buffalo), I'll take some "I heart greggoconnell" pics by the Falls for you to post on your site. That way you'll be an international B-list blogebrity.

Gregg O'Connell said...

xtina: that would be really cool. I'd definitely post them on my main page! hurry go to niagara falls!!!

dirty: most men only know a few words...hungry, tired, sex & sports.

Anonymous said...

Gregg, I made 2 logos for you today to make you feel extra special, but I can't find an email address for you. What's the best way to send you 2 JPEGs?

Gregg O'Connell said...

awesome!

email them to
gregg@greggoconnell.com

gso

Anonymous said...

Im sad i got replaced by the pretty girl with big tatas!

Anonymous said...

The fun part about tracking your site is when people leave you comments under different names and they think they have out smarted you. But you can see what ip address every comment comes from...We are way to smart for those non bloggers.

Reigning Frog said...

2 logos sent. let me know if you don't get them

Gregg O'Connell said...

punky: i'm sorry the photo got replaced but my crazed fans were so jealous that there was another photo of me and another blogger!!! :)

emily: i date you b/c you're filipino come on you know that!

dc1904 said...

Emily,

I have to call out your misguided comment. The ONLY reason Gregg dates you is your Filipino. He's obsessed with Filipino's. You can blame me for that.... :)

Capn Mo

Mooselet said...

Gregg, now you have someone from Down Under if you didn't already. I'd call your voicemail line, but you'd have to send me the $$$ first for the long distance call.

Gregg O'Connell said...

mooselet: come on don't be cheap! just get www.skype.com and call it!!!
Crocs RULE!