Monday, January 29, 2007

My Very First Psycho Fan (Video + Voicemails)

People sometimes go through life without the pleasure of having a stalker or if you're like me, a famous blogger than you have "Psycho Fans". This guy is no ordinary "Psycho Fan" he's become an obsessed "Psycho Fan". Calling my hot line 619-377-0593 at 4:00 am PST on Sundays, and expressing his undying love for the band Journey & me.

I'm sharing and promoting my first crazed fan because I feel proud. The kind of proud you feel the first time you see your puppy walk with a leash for the first time! Come feel the pride by watching the video and listening to this crazy fucker!

14 comments:

Erica Ann Putis said...

Nothing wrong with a little bit of Popeye on your plate.

Anonymous said...

I love how i got a shoutout mid journey message.


Should you really wear a hustler tee shirt anywhere outside your house?

Gregg O'Connell said...

erica: you love spinach dude!

punky: haha while he's driving to work no less you get a shoutout!

hustler shirts are cool?

dc1904 said...

Dear Crazy Psycho Gregg Fan,

You really should come out to San Diego. Gregg stays in a 2 bdr apt so there is a spare room for you. You can follow Gregg around all day and nite and worship him in person.

Captain Mo

Gregg O'Connell said...

captain: are you egging him on?!?! he can sleep in my room if he stays on the doggie bed with herbie

dc1904 said...

You should give away a trip to SD to stay with the infamous Gregg like radio stations give away tix to super bowl.

Only 1 fan can be a winner!

Gregg O'Connell said...

captain: I should give away "special favors" too like the girls that work on main st.

Erica Ann Putis said...

Don't you mean El Cajon St??

Gregg O'Connell said...

erica: is that where you work?

Anonymous said...

More to follow my friend, more to follow. Might be working on a video.

Anonymous said...

A dance video...it may have been my idea

Anonymous said...

haha someone really should not allow him near his phone anymore. I wasn't in the car for this one. He's pretty much out of control at this point.

Gregg O'Connell said...

amy: he said he has a video in store for me...

Anonymous said...

knowing him this does not surprise me.. can't wait :)